Sunday 10 January 2010

#IranElection I am Mohareb. You who are not, tell me, what are you? #Mohareb

I'm a Mohareb... You who are not... tell me what are you?

I am a Mohareb, a foe, an adversary, but not a liar, traitor or criminal
I'm a Mohareb but human
I'm a Mohareb, supporter of equal rights for all, even the minority
I'm a Mohareb I favor individual rights & freedoms so long as they don't impose on privacy of others
I'm a Mohareb, but opponent of oppression and killing of others
I'm a Mohareb but support equal rights for all regardless of religion, language, origin, & customs
I'm a Mohareb but supporter of freedom of speech
I'm a Mohareb, but I support Civil Rights
I'm a Mohareb but loath killing, imprisonment, rape, theft & hypocrisy
I'm a Mohareb, but at the same time Supporter of Human Rights
I'm a Mohareb but truthful and courageous
You who are not Mohareb, tell me what are you?

Original Farsi Text via Mani Irani

من محاربم اما انسان. تو که محارب نیستی چه هستی؟

من محاربم، معاندم، معارضم، من برانداز توام . . . اما دروغگو، خائن به ملت و جنایتکار نیستم.

من محاربم اما انسان.

من محاربم اما طرفدار حقوق همه حتا اقلیت.

من محاربم اما مخالف سرکوب و کشتار مخالفین.

من محاربم اما طرفدار حقوق و آزادیهای فردی تا آنجا که وارد حریم خصوصی دیگران نشود.

من محاربم اما طرفدار برابری همه انسانها از هر زبان و قوم و دین و آیینی.

من محاربم اما طرفدار آزادی بیان.

من محاربم اما طرفدار حقوق شهروندی.

من محاربم اما بیزار از کشتار و زندان و تجاوز و دزدی و ریا.

من محاربم اما در یک کلام طرفدار حقوق بشر.

من محاربم اما راستگو و با شهامت.

تو که محارب نیستی چه هستی؟

Posted via web from Liss's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.