Saturday 2 March 2013

Posterous is closing down

Having been bought by Twitter a year ago, this was always on the cards; posterous.com is closing down and my lissping blog will no longer be accessible as of 30 April 2013. Old links will just die.. no redirects, nothing.

I noticed today that the posterous site has developed technical problems which prevent me from editing existing posts after 26 February, and from adding news posts via the web – meaning I have had to write this post in WordPress in order for it to appear on Posterous. I’m tempted to make a corny joke here, but I shall spare you the agony.

What I have I decided is, I will stop posting new updates to Posterous as of today.

Sincere thanks to all the readers and subscribers who have been following me via lissping for the past four years.

Please transfer your subscription to this blog http://lissnup.wordpress.com in order to continue to see my latest posts and updates.

If you have a Posterous blog, I suggest you try to get a backup and move to WordPress.

via @lissnup

Posted via email from lissping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.