- Student activist Amir Chamani moved to workshop section from the quarantine ward in Central prison, Tabriz.
- Pan-Iranist member Milad Deghan [43 days of interrogation in solitary ] moved to Ward 8 in Karoon Prison
- Political prisoner Reza Sharifi Boukani was moved from RajaeiShahr, Karaj to ward 209 in Evin in Tehran.
- Sasan Aghaie, journalist, arrested.
- Pouria Alemi, journalist, arrested.
- Emily Amraee, journalist, arrested.
- Saba Azarpeik, Journalist, arrested
- Javad Daliri, journalist, arrested.
- Soran Daneshvar, Kurdish student, arrested in Marivan.
- Ali Dehghan, journalist in Bahar newspaper, arrested.
- Milad Fadaei Asl, head of the political section of ILNA news agency, arrested.
- Taher Faghih, student of Ayatollah Dastgheib, arrested in Shiraz.
- Davar Ghasemi, Kurdish student, arrested in Marivan.
- Narges Joodeki, journalist, arrested.
- Saman Mahmoudi, Kurdish student, arrested in Marivan.
- Keyvan Mehregan, journalist arrested.
- Journalist Soleiman Mohammadi arrested.
- Zana Moeini, Kurdish student, arrested in Marivan.
- Ali-Akbar Montajebi, journalist, arrested.
- Pezhman Mousavi, journalist, arrested.
- Fatemeh Sagharchi, journalist, arrested.
- Motahereh Shafiei, journalist, arrested and released the day after.
- Arash Shaltooki, dervish Gonabadi, arrested in Isfahan and sent to Evin.
- Reyhaneh Tabatabaie, journalist, arrested.
- Nasrin Takhiri, journalist, arrested.
- Hossein Yaghchi, journalist, arrested.
- Popular singer Arya Aramnejad released from Babol prison after serving out his sentence.
- Imprisoned Freedom Movement of Iran member Jafar Ganji granted a prison furlough to attend mother’s funeral.
- Editor-in-Chief of Maghreb, Mohammad Mehdi Emami-Naseri, released after 120 days.
- Participation Front member, journalist Mehdi Mahmoudian has been released on furlough.
- Didar Raufi freed from Rajaei Shahr at the end of his sentence
- Gonabadi Dervish, Hamid Moradi was beaten severely in ward 209 of Evin.
- Imprisoned Zoroastrian citizen Abolfazl (Pouria) Shahpari denied furlough to visit mother undergoing chemotherapy.
News of injustice in Iran
- Pastor Saeed Abedini has been sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- Gonabadi Dervish, Ali Moazami, sentenced to 2 years in prison by the judge Salavati in Tehran.
- Amputation carried out in Sari prison – Four fingers were amputated.
- 6 executions in Esfahan prison on Sunday of which 2 women.
- One man hanged in Myaneh prison on Monday.
- One man hanged in Tabriz prison on Tuesday.
- 5 executions in Kerman prison on Wednesday.
University – Culture
- Hamed Malek Abadi, Azari activist, sentenced to 6 months in prison.
- Sama and Sirus Sabeti expelled from Babol University because they are Baha’i.
- Tabnak news website, close to conservative Mohsen Rezaei, blocked by Iranian Authorities.
- Iran authorities have blocked Baztab Emrooz and Iranian History websites.
- Offices of Reformist newspapers Etemad, Bahar, Aseman and Shargh raided by security forces.
- Iranian cyberattacks target Radio Farda journalists.
- A group of sugar cane cutters of the Karun Agro-industrial Complex in Shushtar have held a protest rally outside the President’s office in Tehran for 7 consecutive day.
- $1 = from 3800 to 3900 Toman – Euro 1 = from 5200 to 5300 toman on Wednesday.
- $1 = above Toman – Euro 1 = 5500 toman on Thursday.
Politics in Iran
- Iranian Guardian Council approves watered-down election law.
- Accused former prosecutor Saeed Mortazavi removed from position.
- Omar Hakim, President of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, arrived in Iran.
- Hossein Amir Abdollahian, Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs, traveled to Jordan.
- Large arms shipment intercepted off Yemen, Iran eyed as source.
- India to open cultural center in Iran
- Academic delegation from China visits Iran.
- Europe’s highest court annuls EU sanctions against Bank Mellat.
- Explosion at Fordow nuclear facility -trapped 240 workers in underground ; Iran authorities deny same.
- Iran sends a monkey into space.
- Iran’s one and only Geopark dropped from UNESCO list.